– To provide support and ensure good satisfaction of all tenants and occupiers.
– Documents and Work Order management.
– Prepare letters and circulars.
– System database input.
– Prepare billing for tenants and follow up with payments and arrears.
– Work with other departments for the site events and coordination.
– Liaise with service providers from cleaning, security, car-park, landscaping to any other contractors.
– Bachelor’s degree in any fields. Lower qualifications can be considered as Assistant Property Officer.
– Good interpersonal skill with highly self-motivated and multi-tasking personality.
– Computer Literacy.
– 1 to 3 years working experience. Relevant work experience in property management or hospitality industry is bonus.
– Willing to work in weekend and public holidays in roster basis.
How To Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to email@example.com