Basic Qualifications :
- Male, Age 22 Years old up
- Bachelor degree in Engineering in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Construction managerial experience over 3 years, mainly in the field of Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant would be an advantage
- Understanding of construction methodology and scheduling , cost control and ability to control and supervise large groups essential
- Understanding of Engineering, Procurement , Construction and Commissioning sequencing and activity relationships
- Good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, ACAD)
- Good people management skill
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team and independently as required
- Strong team-player, and able to work independently
- Verbal and written fluent skill in English or Japanese is a plus
- Able to travel Mandalay.
- Salary : Can be negotiable as depend on skill and experience.
- Working Day – Monday to Saturday
- Working Location – Tamwe Yangon, Myanmar.
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 970178877.