- To manage all company procurement activities.
- To develop more punctual, competitiveand safe procurement approach and create SOPs.
- To develop more safe payment process to vendors suppliers and subcontractors.
- To collaborate with other departments to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of company.
- To organize relevant data and report it to company.
- To do tasks that Managements request time-to-time.
- Male or Female between 35 to 50years old
- Any graduate
- Fluent in English 4 skills and good in reporting.
- Having access to market of construction material and equipment, machinery and consumables.
- Talent in negotiation and networking.
- Enough management skills of team.
- Minimun over 5 years experience in Procurement field.
- Having knowledge of International/ Domestic Transportation is more preferable.
- Work Location at Mandalay.
- Working days – Mondays to Friday
- Working Hours- 8AM to 5PM
- Annual Fixed Bonus (1month salary)+Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowance (or) Ferry will provide
- Health Benefit, Condolence Benefit and Congratulatory Benefit
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 9970178877.