- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Presentation Skills
- Emphasizing Excellence
Duties and responsibilities
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
Degree : High school diploma or graduation equivalency degree
Minimum years of experience : 3 years experience in previous Marketing duties
Language Skills : Good command of English, Thai or Chinese Language will be added advantage
Computer Skills : Basic, Advanced skills are preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Honesty, Reliability
- People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service
- Good listener, attention to details, good manner and maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivate and lifelong learning
- Emotionally stable, flexible and empathetic attitude
- Able and willingness to work in a multicultural context
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with Photo to email@example.com