- Manage Marketing Team and ensure that both online and offline marketing work closely to provide good customer experience.
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Detailed understanding of Traditional Marketing.
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect communication.
- Make sure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities, this means it is important that they are accessible and approachable for other employees to see them as an advisor and point of contact, to provide high- quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
- Problem solve, this will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must. As the Head of Marketing, they will support the Director with their duties and also work within the management team to maintain the collective to a good standard
- Any graduate .Over 5 years management experience
- Able to use Computer Microsoft Office such as word, Excel , Power Point & Internet, Email
- Must be self motivation, good communication, interpersonal, innovation & problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills , both interpersonal and presentation
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org