Brief Job Details:
- This position’s main responsibility is to coordinate availability of materials from both local and overseas and manage Import License for Raw Materials, Packaging Material, Finished Goods and work closely with 3rd Party Customs Clearance Firm to ensure compliance with FCPA and Code of Conduct
- The applicant must have experience and knowledge about Import License and Customs Clearance
- Process and also understand Procurement in FMCG.
Education and work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, 2-4 years of direct experience in materials and custom clearance function. Related work experience in FMCG is a plus
- Possesses the ability to understand, read, speak and write in English and Burmese
- Possesses good negotiation skills and relationship building skills
- Good Knowledge of SAP working is a plus
Brief Job Responsibilities are:
- Coordinate with planning , procurement , operations teams for availability of materials (Raw material and Packaging materials )
- Places PO using SAP system to meet production demands
- Optimizes inventory levels for Raw , Packaging and Finished Goods Inventory, balancing cost and customer service.
- Manage documentation process for MIC application, Import License and tax exemption for Raw and Equipment needs of the Plant
- Work closely with 3rd Party Customs Clearance for Raw Material & Packaging materials
- Work closely with 3rd Party Customs Clearance for Finished Goods customs clearance for Importer (Distributor)
- Keep all documents and records to ensure FCPA compliance
- Issue summary and KPIs reports for Management
- Highlight key challenges and suggest plans to meet them
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to email@example.com in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959970178877.