- To maximize sales volume by building on Projects Partner network for Myanmar.
- To explore market insights into building networks with key customer segments across markets in Myanmar
- To build a long term sustainable business model with the account on a national level
- To develop the Lighting Products category with the customer through assortment management, new product listings and various marketing opportunities possible.
- To conduct Competition benchmarking with respect to pricing, assortments and best practice sharing to drive the secondary sales.
- To Share and educate the Key stakeholders of the Customer about the latest trends in the lighting industry and ensuring maximum share of business with the customer.
- Communicating the national plans and its status on a regular basis with all the internal stakeholders.
- To Develop existing accounts and channel partners who would provide company’s range of products to smaller industries.
- Any Graduate with a strong business acumen
- Minimum 5 years working experience B2B sales with insights into Experience in B2G (Government), Office, Industries Projects / Electrical consultants / Electrical contractors.
- Experience in sales planning & should be passionate about driving sales targets with multiple customer segments – Partners, Electrical contractors, Electrical consultants, End users
- Well-experienced in Electrical Products, especially lighting product industry
- Possesses an excellent interpersonal skills and a good command of English.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the successful candidate!
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in Word format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org