- Maintain Inventory and Manufacturing Records: Records and verifies receipts, production and deliveries in ERP database.
- Inventory Control: performs physical counts of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to reports.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones and coordinating with other departments.
- Liaise with and provide information required to other departments and management.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills in English at a basic level
- Any degree holder with the certificate of LCCI level 2
- At least 1 year experience in inventory and office role
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and work accurately
- Good computer skills such as Excel and Word
- Priors experience with ERP system or other accounting system is a benefit
- Good communication and social skills with others
- Independent , mature and responsible personality
Interested candidates, please send your CV form with Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org