2. Familiar with Node.js events mechanism and use of frequently used modules.
3. Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and agile development.
4. Experience in operation of frameworks including Express and KOA. Familiar with HTTP and TCP/IP Internet protocol. Understanding of REST.
5. Experience in use of nosql database including Redis and Mongo and understanding of its storage principle.
Applicant meeting the following criteria is preferred:
6. Node.js cluster development experience.
7. Familiarity with Linux and use of Linux on a daily basis.
8. Command in principle and application of relational database e.g. MySQL and experience in design of large-scale relational database.
9. Skill of one extra backend programming language such as asp.net, Java or Python.
10. Familiarity with ELK stack.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in Microsoft Word Format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org