- System routine work (backup etc.) and performance monitoring
- Exercise daily operations according to guided documentations, procedures, manuals, standards, checklists, guides, helpdesk supports of IT Application systems including data, process and business flow of system.
- At the time of IT trouble, distinguish whether it is a major software problem or minor hardware/network problem.
- In case of Software or application trouble, contact vendor for support with correct problem description and manage vendor’s action until problem get solved.
- In case of software system trouble, help user to solve general questions and contact software vendor in case of high level software problem.
- Follow ad-hoc problem-solving ways and consequences
- Provides support for application users in the organization, achieving business goals
Required Education, Training and/or Experience
College Degree, and 2 or more years of experiences in IT related department
Preferably, experiences of the following roles
- Software System support and management. Preferably, experience on Sage Accpac/SQL database/ERP
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of IT
- Experience of using Microsoft Windows 7 or higher.
- Familiar with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Experience of using Windows Server and conducting configuration
- Knowledge on software, database, server, network etc..
- Ability to communicate with software and hardware vendor for trouble shooting
|Must be able to read, write and communicate in English|
Typical office environment. The position will require walking, standing and sitting at a computer.
Ability to work long hours — some business travel required
Ability to report to the IT Manager and IT Assistant Manager.
If you interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) To contact – 09426534342