DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in IT or related area and 5 years of progressively experiences in related field preferably in a large corporation or public company. Should have 3 or 5 years supervisory experiences included in total service year.
OTHER SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
• Ability to work independently and as a team in resolving specific issues, manage multiple tasks to completion and meet deadlines.
• Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solution.
• PC proficiency (Microsoft Office and MIT Software) is preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Will work in an office environment. Extensive travel to company subsidiaries, brand shops and branch offices will be necessary when needed.
Interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone – 09970178877