• A bachelor degree in information technology or computer science
• Supervising and supporting a team of up to 5 years
• Confident with strong communication skills
At least 5 years Experiences in related fields;
• Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet to prepare tracking of procurement
• Verbal and written communications in both Burmese & English including listening skill
• Ability and willingness to frequently travel within the country
• Articulates and implements best practices related to his / her area of expertise.
• Responsible for information system management, IT project management and oversight of ERP system.
• Control of the logistics software application systems, modules and functions (WMS, Inventory).
• Responsible for Liaising between third party vendors (Hitachi, GET, Microsoft, etc.) technical team and end-user.
• Responsible for requirement gathering from business process needs and raising Change
Request to run the system smoothly.
• Responsible for User Training, Monitor User Acceptance Test, and Test Cases with overall IS aspects of change management.
• Responsible to ensure Business Reports from system are generated accurately and on time to the management team.
• Responsible to verify Business Rules and Policies to align with systems and produce optimized Process Flow.
• Produce monthly management and year-end accounts
• Prepare costings for potential IT contracts based on parameters provided by directors
• Facilitate finance in the posting of any necessary journals – wages, depreciation etc… on a monthly basis
How to Apply
Interested candidate, Please send your update CV in Microsoft Word Format with Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (09) 452744969