- In-depth Knowledge in Networking Infrastructure (LAN, WAN) and Network security technologies and system technologies (Server, storage, backup etc.). from various vendors.
- Substantial experience in information technology, with a strong focus in the development and deployment of modern corporate network and system integrated technology solutions into a complex organization.
- Considerable experience in the development of information technology solutions architecture standards and supporting technical documentation.
- Experience with architecting and designing of networking and system focused infrastructure projects. (Data Center, Disaster Recovery)
- Experience in various topologies, Protocols and Networking/System technologies including but not limited to TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, EGRIP, OSPF, BGP, RADIUS, STP, QoS, NAT, layer 2/Layer 3 switching and routing (including VLANS), VDI, Virtualization, storage, backup solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical teams in the design and conduct of feasibility studies.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
- Good customer service, clear verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. English language is a “Must”.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize issues and work under pressure during busy periods with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving ability including the ability to assess new technologies or systems in a complex corporate environment.
- Possession of a relevant degree preferably in IT.
- Possession of CCNP or/and MCSE.
- Prepared to travel.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to apply