- Lead the Indirect Procurement’s FTG and Negotiate T&C for CPMM plant
- Increase IP’s addressable spend via stakeholder engagement
- Initiate and deliver for standardization, simplification and compliance
- Review and negotiate each Shopping Cart, and ensure the compliance
- Develop supplier list and shopping catalogued, and then liaise with requester to drive spending through the preferred supplier list
- Effective managing the purchasing activity for specific materials or groups of materials or services
- Developing collaborative partnerships with both CP colleagues and suppliers
- Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
- Manage supplier performance, and compliance
- Developing mutual beneficial relationships with the suppliers, customers, and regulatory agencies
- Manage department spending (Funding growth), Monitor, and close gap of FTG KPI
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree of Sciences or Accounting or related field.
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE : At least 3 yrs in Consumer goods industrial
- SKILL/KNOWLEDGE: Analytical, Negotiation, Project Management, Fluent in English Communication, and Computer Skill (Microsoft office etc,.)
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to email@example.com in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 9970178877.