Repatriate (Permanent staff) or Expatriate (2 years contract)
We prefer Asian Nationality candidates for Expatriate.
Age: 30 to 40 years
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this position provides high level leadership and oversight of Sales and Marketing for the Infrastructure (Property Development) sector and related activities in a given market through the use of formulated marketing techniques and sales strategies to achieve profit potentials, quotas, sales goals, and branding commensurate with Company objectives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The key responsibilities are to
- Develops and implements marketing strategies, sales plans, and sales incentive scheme for direct and indirect sales team, online and offline sales strategies to generate sales leads especially for pre-sales property.
- Leads and motivates sales and marketing team to achieve weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Analyses sales and marketing team development needs, develops and implements product and sales training programmes, and enhances sales and marketing team’s performance to ensure successful programmes and sales goals.
- Designs and implements standard operating procedures and ensures all operations at the property runs efficiently
- Gathers and analyses market analysis to determine customer needs and volume potential; and product designs, features and specifications to identify needs and ensure market acceptance and positive market position.
- Analyses the competitors’ analysis and market positioning to develop monthly / quarterly market analysis report
- Identifies, develops and implements sales and marketing strategies, pricing strategies, and sales packages for all sales area to achieve maximum results; assigns sales and marketing team appropriate quotas, goals, and sales areas.
- Establishes and maintains sales and marketing budgets to ensure effective cost controls and operating efficiency.
- Develops and implements all sales and marketing documents, ie. quotation, matrix price, reservation document, sales and purchase agreement etc.
- Develop market segmentation and customer-insights research.
- Develops the CRM database with the goal of increasing sales volume.
- Acts as liaison between sales and marketing team and home owners, to resolve issues, concerns and questions.
- Monitors sales contracts and statuses to expedite housing starts and closings; ensures timely processing to achieve objectives.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print media, digital media, electronic media, and related marketing events
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiations
- Lead all operations and local sales and marketing team to ensure business success and seamless support for local staffs.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum 10 years of Residential Sales and Marketing experience
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the managerial capacity
* Business / Marketing or other relevant academic qualification