- Have full P/L responsibility
- Oversee and develop the Beauty Skincare business in Myanmar, ensure the operations align with brand standards and business objectives
- Develop and Lead sales team to develop sales channels in traditional trades, modern trade and retails to reach retail universe, revenue and profit.
- Formulate and implement sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Improve Brand awareness and market shares
- Developed Marketing strategies and plan to promote product brands, customer engagement and sales achievements.
- Complete Go-To-Market process and successfully launched at due time at the right manner.
- Monitor business performance and assist refinement of the business mode.
- Manage operations including purchase plan, supply chain, finance, accounting and HR.
- Streamline the business process and system to improve speed to market and to increase more productivity.
- Ensure On time collections of payments from all sales channel.
- Responsible for inventory management, avoiding aged inventory and damages.
- Have Fully responsibility on Smooth Operation of all Sections.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing. Master degree is a plus.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience within the Beauty industry, preferably in Cosmetics and Skincare products. Solid experiences in distribution and retail management are a MUST.
- Have at least 3 years of experiences in managing both sales, marketing, and operation teams. Experiences working in IndoChina will be a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English or Thai is a must
- Ability to learn to understand market trends
- consumer needs and competitive landscape
- Energetic, presentable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership
- Good at Problem Solving
- Professional Management
- Multitasking and Time management
- Presentation skill
How to apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org