- Plays an active role in the selection, training and performance review of all Front Office
- Schedules the work of the Front Office staff and supervises their workload during shifts
& Maintains master key control.
- Oversees the hotel reservation system to ensure smooth operation including OTA.
- Check the room allocation done by the Asst. FOM or the supervisor.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements.
- Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Prepares performance reports related to front office.
- Maximizes room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate
variance, monitor credit report.
- Close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of rooms daily. Flash
- Operates all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance,
report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Ensures logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and
- Reviews daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Make sure every guest leaves the hotel with happy face.
- Balance front desk accounts and conduct financial audits in accordance with specified protocols.
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Degree or a higher diploma in Hotel management or any other educational equivalent
- Knowledge of Front Office operations
- Adequate knowledge of personalized services principles and processes
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- 2 Years as a Front Office Manager in a three to four-star property or 2 years’ experience
as a FOM in a 5 star hotel environment.
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software.
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset.
- Guest service orientation and drive.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active
- Be open to constructive criticism and comfortable to admit mistakes.
If you interest please send CV with Microsoft Word Format to E-mail or contact me with no hesitation.
Phone : 09971321717
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org