• In close collaboration with the Fleet Manager, maintain and enforce standards throughout the vehicle operations as the ‘Compliance Guardians’ as well as being one of the nominated
• Under the guidance of the Fleet Manager, and Senior Management Team, undertake periodic audits on transport compliance throughout the operations
• Ensure all drivers of vehicles comply with the appropriate traffic legislation, Construction and Use Regulations, driving hours regulations and the Road Transport
• Assist with, and advise on, the introduction of whole fleet management
• Monitor driver conduct and vehicle road worthiness with colleagues from the Fleet Team.
• Contribute to the development of a centralized fleet procurement policy to enhance and optimize value for money.
• Foster and maintain effective working relationships with external enforcement bodies in relation to the duty to operate within the terms of their operator’s license.
• Assist and advise on the development of fleet management software to produce reports on vehicle usage, mileage and maintenance costs.
• To devise and deliver suitable training and induction programs for drivers and line managers and to assist in the compilation of guidance information for reference purposes.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word resume -firstname.lastname@example.org