– Develop & implement strategic community support programs such as social welfare, public health care, training, environmental & infrastructure supports for local community
– Cultivate relationships with stakeholders including communication with governmental line ministries.
– Organize the events including donation activities and conferences to foster the positive community relations.
– Assist at the departmental issues and its documentation
– Flexibility is strongly needed
– Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
– Graduate degree preferably in Public relations, mass communications, marketing or a related field.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field
– Prior experience organizing and coordinating events, ceremonies and public events
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to multi-task with great attention to detail
– High degree of motivation and willingness to learn
– Ability to work well in diverse teams but also productive working individually with minimum supervision
– Timely execution and completion of assigned tasks, ability to work to tight deadlines
– Good communication in English
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe applications
Interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with Photo to email@example.com
Contact Phone – 09970178877