Planning for debt collection
* Call and remind customer of their overdue bills and arrange the payment
Cash counting when collector back to office and handover to account department
* Manage credit control according to company policy
* Propose action to recover long overdue customer
* Present debtors aging and turnover days of customer
* Review customer application, credit term and credit limit
* Responsible for the documents of the assigned accounts in order to
achieve the collection target.
* To do the collection on time.
* Any problems are reported and solved promptly.
* Feedback from the customers.
- Fluent In English , Perfer LCCI Level 3
- Proactive, Able to work under pressure with tight closing deadline,Meticulous
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skil
Interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with Photo to email@example.com
Contact Phone – 09970178877