- Leading ongoing reviews of business financial and operational processes
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information to directors and management and producing useful reports.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders, directors and management.
- Communicate key insights and findings to directors.
- Use data modelling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the company’s accounting policy compliance, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness and financial reliability
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- At least Bachelor’s degree in business, Economic, Accounting
- At least (5) years experiences in Business, Economic, Accounting
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Reliable and high attention to detail
- Able to work in Hlaing Thar Yar
Salary and Benefit
- Necessary training will be provided
- Yearly Bonus
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org