- Develop Business / Portfolio by identifying new business opportunity, capturing sources, determining and allocate resources.
- Manage investment by developing initiative / program plan, monitoring the implementation, evaluation, and conducting business review.
- Manage operational of business unit by implementing business / corporate strategy to achieve business objectives, conduct monitoring & evaluation, and providing feedback/ recommendation to relevant stakeholders. Review machine operation, breakdown time, standby for all machine
- To discuss with project department and customers for new projects.
- Identify the improvement areas, develop improvement initiatives and monitor the implementation to improve business process, improve the cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
- Lead unit team by implementing modelling the way and motivating to better performance
- Manage and develop team’s competencies through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance, conduct regular coaching, and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP
- Check and review monthly income and expense of each sale product.
- Control all heads to achieve target of their segments.
- Review and analysis the KPI Presentation with CEO.
- Meeting and discuss with all department head about problem and solving of operation.
- Check AR overdue and follow up to related person.
- Continuously upgrade of policy, rules, regulations & all process of organizational issue.
- Coaching & mentoring leaders to develop their leadership skills, empowering others, analysis skills, planning skills, communication skills to improve their productivity.
- Checking the data accuracy of every reports & process. Make sure the accuracy of every assessment.
- Negotiate to set up the employee benefits, promotions, Demotions, new policies of the whole org, improvement training plan & leadership skills with every management level.
- Make sure (Go & See) for the standardization by self or by delegating to other.
- Report to GM/chief/CEO for the general finding condition
- Agr.Sc or Dip in Agri
- At least 5 years experiences in relevant position
- Proficient in Business English, Good in MS (word, excel, power point)
- Business Concentration. Presentation Skill. General Management, Project Management, Selling,
- Negotiating, System & Information, In Field Execution, Building& Managing Partnership, Making Decision,Financial Acumen, Developing Others, Managing Team Performance, Planning & Executing
- To be smooth operation by managing resources
How to apply
Interested candidate, please send your CV in Microsoft Word Format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org