- Survey current traditional trade and retail landscape
- Identify new potential sources of business
- Build and cultivate good relationships with the distributors and wholesaler
Sales Planning & Execution
- Set up monthly sales and promotion plan
- Execute promotion and other sales activities in related fields
- Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Sales Closing
Key Account Management
- Strategic & Operational planning: Promotion, sales plan
- Contract management: Rebate, Logistics fee, Provision etc.
- Product management: New Product Listing, Phase in/out etc.
- Financial management: Profitability, Pricing, PPWF (Pocket Price Waterfall), Rebate, Coop etc.
- Data management: Collect sell-out data and analysis
- Good understanding of how PSI works
- Manage stock inventory levels in market and in distributors
- Ensure proper stock planning for sales
- Analyzing sell out trends
- Competitor and market/channel monitoring
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of sales/business development experience preferably in FMCG, Fashion or retail industry
- Proven track record of sales growth achieving given targets
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders’ interests in a complex environment and multiplayer of people with good interpersonal skill
- Ability to establish and maintain desirable relationship with customers and business partners while being always in compliance with Company’s business ethics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Burmese and English
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to email@example.com