Purpose Establish office process and conduct functions for Export/Import and Foreign Remittance Transactions
- Responsible to liaise with customer for requesting, printing out and verification on supporting documents for foreign remittance transactions.
- Download incoming SWIFT massages from BESS and print out then and distribute to relevant departments.
- Monitor to ensure GCMS MT-942, MT-103 massage were uploaded to BESS server every 2hrs (9am, 11 am, 1pm, 3pm & 5pm) which is depend on currency, conduct the uploading process if necessary.
- Review and verify day-end reconciliation for SWFIT massage from BESS.
- Checking hot-scan every 15 min (frequently) daily to release (1st level) incoming and outgoing SWIFT massage which held in hot –scan and pass or fail the SWIFT massage that held in hot scan by writing comment and generate and file daily Hot-Scan reports.
- Prepare HOT scan reports and circulate to HOD on SOD and EOD, 1st level review and release incoming false hit transactions and escalate to ASSC for true hit cases.
- Responsible to prepare the compliance daily report, CBM daily, weekly and monthly reports to submit in timely manner.
- Support customers ‘inquiries by providing sounds advise on deposit/export/import/foreign and domestic remittance to enhance their business.
- Liaise with operation staffs in other business areas to maintain the stable operation environment.
- To liaise with system team to solve the system issues and gives suggestion for improvement.
- Prepare reports and any communication for Head of Department and Head Office in a timely manner.
- Provide the guidance, advice and support to colleagues in the same department.