- Manage all aspects of day-to-day accounting and operations such as A/R, A/P, month-end, quarterly, and year-end closes.
- Build documentation around accounting processes and procedures
- Maintain general ledger by reconciling subsidiary accounts and journal entries.
- Prepare trial balance and manage the financial reporting process.
- Provide guidance to accounting staff on processes and procedures.
- Implement internal controls where necessary.
- Further develop our budgeting and financial analysis areas.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and 8-10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in a formal managerial role, preferably with Manufacturing experience
- Strong command and understanding of an accounting system.
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing entrepreneurial and fast moving environment.
- Good communication skill in English Language skill.
If you interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with photo to email@example.com