Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner. Vendor maintenance in ERP.
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required. Customer maintenance in SAP.
- Banking, processing bank deposits, including trips to the bank. All associated finance entries.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks
- Reception and Administrative support
- Assist with Special projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- Post-Secondary degree in accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- 1-3 years accounting experience
- Can leave at PYG
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Effective time management skills
- Enhanced verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Be flexible
Interested candidates,Please send your CV in Microsoft word format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org