- Lead Accounting Unit and interface with Finance Unit.
- Manage, monitor and correct daily accounting transactions (i.e sales, purchases, expenses, taxation, A/C receivables, A/C payables and fixed assets etc..
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly Financial Statements and report to the department head accurately and timely.
- Carry out revenue analysis on monthly basis.
- Monitor and analyse OPEX and CAPEX against previous months and budget.
- Reconcile output commercial tax and input commercial tax and prepare commercial tax returns and make CT payment to tax office.
- Male (or) Female between 28 to 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Diploma in Accounting or B.com with following qualifications LCCI Level III or ACCA Level II.
- Good in English both oral and written
- At least 5 years of working experience in Accounting/Finance field.
- Good knowledge in IFRS.
- Good in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must be familiar with accounting software.
- Must be able to lead the team.
- Able to Maintain confidential
- Work Location at Mandalay.
- Working days – Mondays to Friday
- Working Hours- 8AM to 5PM
- Annual Fixed Bonus (1month salary)+Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowance (or) Ferry will provide
- Health Benefit, Condolence Benefit and Congratulatory Benefit
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 9970178877.